THE KINDNESS PROJECT
The Kindness Project
ASPIRE is giving students the chance to share their creative talents in the Kindness Project- a hands on, creative opportunity to express what kindness means to you.
What is kindness?
What does kindness look like? feel like?
Why is kindness important?
What happens when there is kindness?
Be kind to one another, tender hearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ has forgiven you. Ephesians 4:32
Use whatever means of creative expression you like…
- Compose a song
- Choreograph a dance
- Make a short film or animation
- Perform a monologue or skit
- Write a poem
- Perform a song
- Write and perform a rap
- Slam poetry performance
- Create an artwork, painting, collage, photo, drawing, sculpture…
Win a gift voucher!
If your submission is named "Outstanding Creation" on the Aspire Facebook page you will win a $50 gift voucher for one of the following:
- Musos Corner
- Eckersley’s Art and Craft
- Dymocks Books
How to submit your creative works
Recordings and videos are to be no longer than 1 minute 30 seconds e.g. Sing a verse and chorus of a song, record a short dance or monologue.
The closing date is: Monday 20 September 2021
Preferred file formats:
- Audio- MP3
- Video- MP4
- Images- JPG, PNG or GIF
For some ideas…
- Film clip- Life Vest Inside - Kindness Boomerang - "One Day"
- Arts and crafts- The Kindness Rocks Project • Instagram
- Song- Why Can't We All Just Get Along
- Explanation- The Science of Kindness
Any questions contact:
Jessica Lopez- Musical Director (ASPIRE)